How to Contribute an Article or Clinical Image to the EMBBS
We are looking for:
- Up-to-date clinical reviews which may be of interest to
emergency or primary care physicians.
- Original research which may be of interest to emergency
or primary care physicians
- Clinical photographs
To submit original works or images:
- Save the document as a MS Word for Windows (tm) file or a
DOS text file with layout.
- Save images as TIFF, GIF or JPEG files.
- Send the file(s) along with any scanned photographs or
images to us via email as a file attachment to a message
to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you cannot send file attachments over the Internet,
you can insert the text of the article into your email
message or send us a floppy disk with the files.
- If you have photographs or EKG's and do not have access
to a scanner you can mail us the photographs via the U.S.
Postal Service and we will return the material to you
once we have scanned it.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask here .
Thanks for your interest.
Last updated 5/17/95 by Ash Nashed, M.D.