1) You have to choose the lung sound you would like to hear and click on its link.
2) Save it to your disk(computer) in a place(directory) that you know.
3) Go to this directory and click on the file(heart sound) that you have saved.
- Recorded over the right anterior upper chest of an 8 year old boy with asthma.
Recorded over the right posterior lower chest of a 9 year old boy with pneumonia.
- Recorded over the trachea of a healthy 26 year old man. (Note: this is a stereo file
with simultaneous recording over trachea and posterior right lower lung)
Crackles and Bronchial
Breathing Arteriosus - Recorded posteriorly over the consolidated left lower lung of a
16 year old boy with tuberculosis. (Note: this is a stereo file with simultaneous
recording over both left and right lung)
Squawk and Crackles - Recorded over the right posterior upper chest of a 78 year old
woman with interstitial pulmonary fibrosis. (Note: this is a stereo file with simultaneous
recording over both right and left lung)
- Recorded over the trachea of a 15 month old girl with croup.
Recorded at the mouth of a premature baby girl with respiratory distress 7 hours after